Wednesday 4 November 2015

#HMBALMAINATION INVASION

The whole nation is talking about this collection. This collection is gonna be another hot seller for the season! This collection is no other than the ever strong and significant Balmaination! Great collaboration with H&M! Making everyones heart shake every year end! So do my little heart too! 0.0

Thank god I got the chance to try them all this time and also get to style them on my body!!! The photo shoot won't be complete without a male model beside me. Mr.Brian See! Balmaination is definitely made for both mens and women. They are strong and sharp on all bodies! Suit them up baby!

After seeing the whole collection, you can definitely feel the energy from retro to modern silhouette. That's what we want to bring out in the photo shoot too! Sleek clean ponytail with futuristic eyeliner resembles strong women nowadays whereas the trending Farrah Fawcett's hair with heavy smokey eyes brings you back to the olden days. One thing in common, Balmaination fits in all era! all types of women!

I'm a lazy girl who love to play dress up. I love to wear a statement piece with a good hairdo and makeup to complete my look. These are al you can see from the shoot. Sometimes when I feel I'm a little underdress to some events I put on statement accessories. Now you know my secret to styling. Sssshhhhhh...

I got to say #HMBALMAINATION is really easy to do mix and match. No matter for day or night. Everybody should own at least a piece of #HMBalmaination !

Ok la I should stop talking and let the awesome pictures by Raymond Pung (the big thing in town) speak!!

And also not to forget my ever lovely and talented team Cole T Makeup, COdy Chua hairstylist and Keithstyling! Also the bf played the role as dresser and baby sitter for the shoot I am the luckiest girl in town!









So are you hungry to own them now?
Grab it tomorrow (5th Nov 2015) at H&M Lot10 or Avenue K!
If you don't want to miss out any of your favourite pieces, please queue up tonight! 0.0

Lemme tell u, I gave up on queuing because I have too much work to do!
Even though if there aren't many stocks left,I think any of the remaining pieces will still suits me!
Because it meant to fits all nation!

Heads up to Mr.Brian See blog to read more about his thought in #hmbalmaination men's styling!

GOOD LUCK!!
XOXO!!!

Photographer: Raymond Pung
Makeup Artist: Cole T Makeup
Hairstylist: Cody Chua, Keith Ong

No comments: