Wednesday 4 November 2015

I LOVE FRESHKON

What is more important than a comfortable & fashionable contact lens for a girl now? I'm already one crazy bitch that couldn't live without pretty lenses. No more confident no more eye contact with anybody if I ain't got pretty contact lens. But beware of what lens are you wearing now because it might cause your eyes dehydrated or discomfortable! and your eyes be like blinking a million times in a second just to stay focus on your friend's face. (i had this experience before lol)

Few days ago, i was lucky to tried out Freshkon Daily cosmetic contact lenses. It's not only stylish but also a disposable lenses! Frankly, never try disposable type before >< But once I try it, I think I fall in love.  It's definitely comfortable! Because it contain high water (58%) for optimal comfort, Hyaluronic Acid (HA) for optimum ocular lubrication, Hydrophilic (water-loving) surface for comfortable wear, and easy to wear with no curling lens problem!

Of course, it is with large optical zone for clear vision and the power ranfe are wide!

From -0.00D to -10.00D!
(picture shown: Shimmering Grey color lens)


So easy to mix and match with different style of mine in my daily life!
(picture shown: Blushing Violet color lens)

No more itchy eyes, no more eyes discomfort! URGH!

My everyday life with color lens are important because I always play with different makeup at different event. I just wish every pieces of me, from head to toe is well dress! 
(picture shown: Brilliant Brown color lens)

Me with my messy hair after party. From day to night, my eyes still feeling pretty and comfortable!
Teeheeeeeeeee!!!

FreshKon Colors Fusion Daily lenses is such a good kid, it is so easy to maintain! Lazy girl like me should have just throw them away once we are back home from party instead of kept looking for contact lens case. Thank god for this brilliant design!

From casual to party, from party to elegant, It's definitely a good choice to wear FreshKon Colors Fusion Daily! So easy to mix match with whatever clothes I'm wearing!
(picture shown: Brilliant Brown color lens)


I heard that FreshKon is doing a giveaway contest!!!
Follow them on all social media site to find out more!!!

Instagram: @freshkonmy
Facebook: FreshKon

Can't wait to try them already??? Check them out now!



XOXO!
Have a prefect eyes day!!!!




No comments: